Re: GIFs

From: Josh Hughes <josh@deaghean.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 16:01:07 -0500
To: "'w3c-wai-ig@w3.org'" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

RAMP's pretty kludgy for such an expensive piece of software, but it
does do a decent job remediating flicker rate.

I think there's a lot of programming necessary to catch all the
potential things that could cause a page to flicker. It's better as a
user check; I think most people could tell whether or not their page
could cause someone to have an epileptic seizure.

Josh