Re: Web site accessibility

From: James Craig <work@cookiecrook.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 10:35:34 -0600
To: "Aaron Smith" <aaron@gwmicro.com>, "W3c-Wai-Ig" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Amen, brother. I wholeheartedly agree. Used correctly, JavaScript can
tremendously add to the user experience. It only becomes a problem when the
developer relies on client-side scripting to complete essential
functionality.

For example: Client-side form modification and validation can save a user an
enormous amount of time and headaches, but it should be supplemented with
server-side control should the client-side behavior not be available.

James