AccVerify Cynthia Says Edition-Educational program

From: Dana Louise Simberkoff <danalouise@hisoftware.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 16:24:43 -0500
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Hello All-

Due to the popularity of the Cynthia Says Portal, we have received many
requests for a downloadable version of the software. In response, HiSoftware
Company is releasing a special edition of it's AccVerify software, AccVerify
Cynthia Says Edition, that will be available at no cost to all K-12 schools.
It will also be available at a nominal cost to others. More information is
available at: http://www.cynthiasays.com/accverifycs/index.html

This software will be available to K-12 schools both for use on their own
Web sites, and for use in their computer courses and classes on Web design.
We believe that this further supports our goals of education and outreach
and that it is important to teach young Web developers to create accessible
Web content, as they learn to create Web pages.

Please feel free to contact us off list if you have any questions about
obtaining this software, or ways in which our schools/faculty members can
obtain their no-cost versions.

Also, we would appreciate any feedback that you can provide on ways that we
might promote this within the K-12 community.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Dana Louise Simberkoff
www.hisoftware.com