Re: CynthiaSays Update

In fact the point about logging in is more generally
applicable too.  There are many systems behind
some sort of login, not least the eCommerce ones
where you buy stuff.  This is a tricky problem
because of the many different kinds of interface
and approaches to handling logging in - some banking systems
having more than one stage for example.

A useable solution, other than uploading, would be
very useful.

andy

--
andy