RE: Flash Accessibility

Thanks Peter

I've read through MM's site though - it doesnt seem to quite hit the mark
though.

There are too few resources out there for this.

I've done all the basics that MX allows, naming objects etc.....but it doesnt
feel like it's enough.

I am sure I read somewhere that there are code changes that can be made.

Angela
Angela K Hilton
Web & E-Learning Officer
UMIST