Cynthia Says, HTML and FrontPage

From: Robert B. Yonaitis <ryonaitis@hisoftware.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 12:16:38 -0500
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hello All,

I have read may posts on this list that accessible design is editor
specific, or cannot be accomplished with a specific editor or HTML created
from Office Applications cannot be accessible, recently we have launched a
site "Cynthia Says", we have developed to WCAG 1.0 P1+ Guidelines and
Section 508 Standards.

I wanted to post the challenges and how we met them to this list. Anyone
curious about the challenges that we faced in delivering this content and
web based service. The Document covers The monitoring or the structure,
performance, quality and accessibility. It also lists the tools we used to
create this accessible site.

I believe this can be a useful note:

The Making of the Cynthia Says Portal:
http://www.cynthiasays.com/cynthia/mkocynthia.htm