Re: J the Z on CSS transparency and Jaws

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bill Mason" <w3c@accessibleinter.net>

> I have some serious doubts about whether a screen reader should be trying
> to decide what parts of a style sheet are OK to obey, and what parts it
> will ignore.

What about if aural media is defined, it will ignore anything that is not
explicitly labled "aural" or "all"? Aural media could be defined in a
this brings up the question, "If certain styles do not have a labeled media,
should that default be 'all' or 'screen'?" I believe it should be "all", but
I also don't believe screen readers should pay attention to visual styles
like display or visibility.

James Craig