Re: <Form><input type="file" value !="browse" />?

From: David Woolley <david@djwhome.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 20:52:11 +0000 (GMT)
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

> it may be my code but i have tried value="find" without success

That sets the default file name, which is generally ignored, for
security reasons.  I would say that this was really a user agent
design issue, as the meaning doesn't change from page to page.  You
might be able to change it in a Mozilla skin.  Failing that it
is a styling issue, and styling is generally very limited when it
comes to controls, which, for IE, at least, are generally the standard
OS controls (so if browse is a bad choice of words, this is probably