Speaking notes from South by Southwest

From: Joe Clark <joeclark@joeclark.org>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 21:27:20 -0500
To: WAI-IG <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Should esteemed listmembers be interested, the speaking notes from my
presentation at the South by Southwest Interactive Festival, entitled
"High Design, High Accessibility," are up.

<http://joeclark.org/sxsw/>
<http://joeclark.org/sxsw/notes/>

They're rather similar to the notes from a previous presentation:
<http://joeclark.org/tupa/>. I'll be expanding the SXSW notes later,
with links requested by my adoring public.

And how *did* it go, you ask? Swimmingly:

<http://joeclark.org/sxsw/posse/#star-turn>

Ask me sometime about dragging Ian Lloyd up on stage, karaoke-style!
--

     Joe Clark | joeclark@joeclark.org
     Weblogs and articles <http://joeclark.org/weblogs/>