RE: Acronym in an acronym.

From: John Foliot - bytown internet <foliot@bytowninternet.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 17:22:14 -0500
To: <tim@wiseguysonly.com>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

... I believe Tim the answer is that 264 angels can dance on the head of a
pin... <lol>

Seriously, if going for absolute political correctness I would probably
first reference the organization as the <.acronym title="Hyper Text Markup
Language">HTML</acronym> Writers Guild (<.acronym title="HTML Writers
Guild">HWG</acronym>)

JF