Maccessibility: New Mac/Accessibility Blog

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn@idyllmtn.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 11:53:25 -0800
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

Hi everyone,

This is to announce the launch of the new Maccessibility.com web
log, which focuses on accessibility, Macs, and Mac accessibility.

Right now the content is sparse but there will be more available soon
at:

      http://www.maccessibility.com/

An RSS feed is available for syndication/aggregation purposes.  The
choice of stylesheets will be added when I have some time.  (The
default is made to resemble UI elements of Apple's Mac OS X, but
it is not necessarily the best choice for everyone, due to contrast
problems primarily.)

Let me know what you think, and if you can suggest other blogs or
links not listed, please email me at kynn@idyllmtn.com.

--Kynn

--
Kynn Bartlett <kynn@idyllmtn.com>                     http://kynn.com