screen readers for macs - also bobby question

From: Julia Collins <julia@we3.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 16:35:19 +0000
To: WAI List <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

I know the new OSX is supposed to be a model of accessibility, but I canšt
find any sort of screen reader for it. Does anyone know where I can find
one?

Thanks to everyone who has helped me so far.  the pages we were having
problems with now have passed bobby AAA and had w3c css and html validation,
so we're getting there. But I bet there are views on how useful bobby
validation is - at the risk of starting a landfall, I'd love to hear
them....

Thanks

Julia Collins

-----