From: "Julia Collins" <julia@we3.co.uk>
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2003 3:06 PM
Subject: making url links in email body useful for screen readers

Hi
Iım trying to send an email containing a url link to a testing usergroup
using screen readers.  One of my group has reported difficulties using the
link ­ as ³clicking² isnıt an option and html is turned off in her outlook
express. Anyone got any ideas about sending usable url links in emails?

Thanks

Julia Collins
-----
we3