Re: Is it acceptable to provide two versions of a site to work around an accessibility problem?

Over here in the UK there is no solid case law relating to accessibility and
websites yet, existing laws are too loose.

They will however be tightened up within the next 12-18 months, which will
be good news.

On Tue, 4 Mar 2003 19:21:38 -0000, Access Systems wrote:
> charge considerably extra for the work to make the site inaccessible then
> a seperate site, I also require a client to sign a waiver that they are
> requiring something that is in violation of federal and state laws.  that
> usually gets em to back down, when the liability is on them.

Cheers,

Julian Voelcker