RE: Joe Clark book review from pcpro

Two More Cents worth...

Joe Clark is generally on the money regarding accessibility.  His
opinionated writing style can be abrasive and occasionally borders on
vitriol, which bothers some (including myself) who live by the old saw my
grandmother taught me "... you catch more flies with sugar than you do with
salt...".  That said, I cannot question his experience or knowledge of the
subject matter, although I occasionally hold differing opinions than he.

Another emerging point is that the PCPro web site is a stellar example of an
inaccessible commercial web site - and while regular readers of this List
really don't need to be shown how bad it can get out there, we occasionally
feel the need to remind each other... perhaps not that useful, but it *is*
frustrating when it concerns an on-line article abut web accessibility.

But dumb Tim?  I don't think so...

JF