Re: Audio formats

From: Jonathan Chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 08:07:53 +0000
Cc: "Webmaster@EDD" <web@edd.ca.gov>, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
To: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@sidar.org>

I'm with Chaals on this one,

I tried the demo, and came to very similar conclusions, last night I
wrote them down, but didn't post, as they seemed so negative, and I've
recently been ticked off for being too opinionated.

note: sleeping cognitive disability contributors make your views known!

Jonathan

   Wednesday, February 19, 2003, at 04:38 AM, Charles McCathieNevile