From: w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org] On Behalf
Of Joe Clark
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2003 3:12 PM
To: Matt May
Cc: Aaron Smith; WAI-IG
Subject: Re: label across /td

You see this all the time on *cough* real-world *cough* Web sites-- form
"label" right next to form control, as created by tabular layout.

According to the spec, it's supposed to "work." How it works in graphical
browsers is one issue, but I am wondering if it actually really and truly
works in screen readers.