Re: label across /td

Ideally, we will be able to retrieve the contents of the label and apply it
to the "associated" element regardless of what lies within the label tag.
But just to make sure I understand, are you proposing that beginning and
ending row tags might be inside of a label tag?

--
To insure that you receive proper support, please include all
past correspondence (where applicable), and any relevant

Aaron Smith
GW Micro
Phone: 260/489-3671
Fax: 260/489-2608