Re: Joe does TV

Joe,

given your interest, unless it is my crappy home network/security....
(presumably its my crappy system, but I've not had this before)

on winXP it works fine but on an apple G4 running OSX.2 all i get for
any of the links is:

 >>>--

SecureIIS application firewall security       alert

If you feel that you have received this page in error, please contact
the administrator of this web site.

What is SecureIIS?
SecureIIS offers websites       running Microsoft Internet Information
Server a broad range of protection       from common vulnerabilities,
both known and unknown. Because SecureIIS       does not protect
against specific vulnerabilities, but classes of       vulnerabilities,
it allows for a much more far reaching layer of security.

For more information on SecureIIS, please visit
http://www.eeye.com/SecureIIS/

eEye ™ Digital Security -Vulnerability Is       Over...

--<<<