Accessibility Review Tool

From: Lisa Seeman <seeman@netvision.net.il>
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2003 15:00:39 +0200
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org, "W3c-Wai-Gl@W3.Org (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>

We finally finished the testing tool at: www.ubaccess.com/art.html. It has a
bit of a different approach. It does not present itself as a test for
accessibility, but as review and suggest tool. It comes with  simulations to
test the usability for Peaple with disabilities such as vision and learning
the other languages are not up yet, but I hope will be up next month.
It has made quite a leap from being an in-house tool to a public tool, so I
am sure that there are many things to improve. Let me know your suggestions.
All the best,

Lisa Seeman

Tel: +972 (2) 675-1233
Fax: +972 (2) 675-1195