CGI pages breaking priority one requirements?

From: Doug McCrae <ddmccrae@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 12:26:55 +0000 (GMT)
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

I'm working on the Glasgow University Adult Education site, aiming for double-A conformance, currently working on priority one. There are a couple of cgi sections:
1) Site search - www.gla.ac.uk/adulteducation/search/search.html
2) Course database - www.gla.ac.uk:559/departments/adulteducation/index.php

I'm concerned about priority one rules 1.1, 6.2 and 6.3. Does cgi count as a programmatic object? Are alternatives required? If so what would they be and how would they be represented? I'm not sure it would be feasible to supply equivalent information to the course database.

Doug