Previous Announcement Re: Beta

From: Robert B. Yonaitis <ryonaitis@hisoftware.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 16:31:59 -0500
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Hello All,

Last Friday we released a beta, early adopter announcement, to this
list. Over the Weekend we heard from list members that our automated
response form to beta testers was not distributing the information to
get the file for our link validate program to test.

This has been corrected. However there is no need to go back you can
simply use the below information to get the file

Link Validation Utility
http://www.hisoftware.com/downloads/LinkValidate.exe
Password to Install = Skywalker

Info: http://www.hisoftware.com/linkvalidate/index.html

Again, Sorry for any inconvenience.

Regards

Rob Yonaitis
HiSoftware - http://www.hisoftware.com/co/yonaitis.htm

Department of the Navy selects AccMonitor for Enterprise Monitoring of
LIFELines Distributed Web Based J2EE Platform.
http://www.hisoftware.com/press/LifeMon.html