Re: Separate adjacent links with more than whitespace

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@sidar.org>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 08:22:40 +1100
Cc: "'W3c-Wai-Ig'" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
To: "Steve Vosloo" <stevenvosloo@yahoo.com>

Having a different line for each item should be a clear separation. If
they are list items or something similar then screen readers that can't
distinguish them are lacking a little feature in their rendering.

when they are not vertically separated, some other clear separator is
helpful for sighted people as well as screen reader users.

just my 2 cents worth - a slightly longer explanation is in the last
4-mail thread discussing this topic (two weeks ago) at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ig/2003JanMar/0182

cheers

Chaals

--