Re: Separate adjacent links with more than whitespace

From: David Poehlman <poehlman1@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 13:41:17 -0500
To: John Foliot - bytown internet <foliot@bytowninternet.com>, "Scarlett Julian (ED)" <Julian.Scarlett@sheffield.gov.uk>, "'Steve Vosloo'" <stevenvosloo@yahoo.com>, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Cc: "'W3c-Wai-Ig'" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

and if I cannot hover?

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Foliot - bytown internet" <foliot@bytowninternet.com>
To: "Scarlett Julian (ED)" <Julian.Scarlett@sheffield.gov.uk>; "'Steve
Vosloo'" <stevenvosloo@yahoo.com>; <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Cc: "'W3c-Wai-Ig'" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2003 1:27 PM
Subject: RE: Separate adjacent links with more than whitespace

uh-huh, especially since the user will in fact choose one of the 5 links
(presumably).  Visual display vs logical structure.

Links to "this", "that" or "the other" are, semantically, an unordered list;
it doesn't matter which order you approach them, only that they are equal in
importance.  I have an associate who has been playing with nested lists as
"dynamic menus", where hovering over a list item "reveals" the secondary
nested list, place and styled via CSS.

JF