Re: Separate adjacent links with more than whitespace

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve Vosloo" <stevenvosloo@yahoo.com>

> When stacking links on top of each other the inclusion of say, square
> brackets, around the linked word makes absolutely no difference to the
> hand to eye issues. So it only helps to prevent the wading feeling. Is
> there a setting in screen readers that makes them pause between a list
> of links?

In Aural CSS, there are properties for 'pause-before' and 'pause-after' an
element so you could include this on any element, including a link list by
class, id, tag, etc. I think the main place separating adjacent links is
necessary is within inline text (As in two links in the same sentence). The
drawback to the current Bobby implementation is that it still considers the
links adjacent even if they are separated by block-level elements like
paragraphs. Ex: