Partial success for email Re: Arabic text

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@sidar.org>
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2003 02:00:47 +1100
Cc: Doug McCrae <ddmccrae@yahoo.co.uk>, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
To: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@sidar.org>

Well, my client got it back, but the W3C archive mangled it by having
the wrong character set specified. If you browser lets you set the text
encoding s UTF-8 the archive message also has arabic text in it -

Charles McCathieNevile           charles@sidar.org
Fundación SIDAR                       http://www.sidar.org