Re: Is time running out for the without STYLE SHEET guidelines?

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@sidar.org>
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2003 01:02:55 +1100
Cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
To: David Woolley <david@djwhome.demon.co.uk>

Lynx allows plugins and has done for years - you can attach image
viewers, audio players, W3C's tablin table linearisation tool, or
whatever you can think of if you want to.

On Friday, Jan 31, 2003, at 19:09 Australia/Melbourne, David Woolley

Charles McCathieNevile           charles@sidar.org
Fundación SIDAR                       http://www.sidar.org