Re: Is time running out for the without STYLE SHEET guidelines?

Bob,

got to the bottom of your problem, the site you are complaining about
is a BBC site, not a peepo page.

Peepo is a web directory for people who have few or no literacy skills.
If we only linked to pages that were universally accessible, and great
for our  intended audience, then we might not have a job at all.
The title gives you a clue :-)

We have been asked to create an area that links to switch accessible
resources for switch users, and this will most likely be the area that
fits this ideal in the immediate future.

as an aside, I'd like to know if there are any plans to produce a Lynx
type browser that accepts plugins, realplayer for example.
for visually impaired users this would be an excellent means of quickly
and cleanly browsing radio stations, possibly in combination with
http://www.peepo.com

thanks again

Jonathan