Re: Is time running out for the without STYLE SHEET guidelines?

From: Tina Marie Holmboe <tina@elfi.org>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 21:29:46 +0100
To: Access Systems <accessys@smart.net>
Cc: Jonathan Chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>, Jesper Tverskov <jesper.tverskov@mail.tele.dk>, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

On Thu, Jan 30, 2003 at 09:56:28AM -0500, Access Systems wrote:

> > Design something that looks great without images, without DHTML,
> > javascript or CSS. Its not easy, but is sort of possible.
>
> I have seen some that look pretty good in plain Lynx (but I can't remember
> a URL off the top of my head)

   I am tempted to suggest http://www.greytower.net/ which I personally
  find to work rather well in Lynx - and look good in it. However, there
  are those who think it doesn't look too good in *graphical* browsers ;)

   My favourite example, currently, is however at http://www.cinnamon.nl/
  which I suggest you visit with Mozilla and Lynx. Or IE. Or Opera. Or ...

--
 - Tina Holmboe <tina@greytower.net>