Re: A Warning to Those Working for Accessibility Perhaps.

On Mon, Jan 27, 2003 at 12:25:56PM -0000, Jon Hanna wrote:

> Near where I live there is a street corner that is now impossible to safely
> go around in a wheelchair because there is a wheelchair ramp in the way!

   It is a situation well worth considering. In the words of a very good
  archery trainer of mine:

   "Perhaps you should remove the target. You concentrate so much on hitting
    the bullseye that you forget how to shoot ..."

--
 - Tina Holmboe - tina@greytower.net