From: w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Jon Hanna
Sent: Monday, 27 January 2003 8:26 PM
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: A Warning to Those Working for Accessibility Perhaps.

Near where I live there is a street corner that is now impossible to
safely
go around in a wheelchair because there is a wheelchair ramp in the way!

Jon Hanna

PGP http://www.spin.ie/jon.asc
PGP Fingerprint 707E 5E39 3BF5 533A D1DD  2083 8169 BFD7 F532 BD18
"...it has been truly said that hackers have even more words for
equipment
failures than Yiddish has for obnoxious people." - jargon.txt

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

---