Re: tooltip onfocus

From: Jonathan Chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 19:00:24 +0000
Cc: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
To: "John Foliot - bytown internet" <foliot@bytowninternet.com>

I think there may have been a misunderstanding, my concern is not the
example that if something(tootip) is presented by a mouse action, then
it ought to be possible to access this via a keyboard. rather where is
the process to inform this agreement?

When i contact browser developers, they say that if it aint a W3C
standard they wont implement it. Its not been agreed as a standard.

Sound on event is a particular example...

thanks

Jonathan