RE: User agent support of SUMMARY attribute in tables

This misuse of Bobby (or any similar tool) is a real
problem, particularly when the popular press takes one
of these reports and writes something along the lines of
    "Federal Agencies Ignore Section 508"
     Only 17.9% of Websites pass Bobby...

Larry

BTW, while I made up the above percentage, a recent
report did indicate Bobby gave a pass to only a similar
low percentage of Federal websites and it was quoted
in an article I read. I'm not making that up.