RE: User agent support of SUMMARY attribute in tables

From: Vincent Flanders <vincent9@gte.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 10:37:17 -0800
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

At 02:56 PM 1/22/2003 +0000, you wrote:

> > Perhaps what we need is a Top Ten list of why Bobby fails the
> > accessible web
> > development community
>
>Sounds like a great idea (does it need to stop at Bobby? All those others
>cashing in on the 508 thing - Macromedia spring to mind- are just as bad if
>not as widely used)
>
> >(although I could see Watchfire getting
> > ticked off at
> > that...)

Well, if you want someone who isn't worried about offending people, hey,
I'm your guy.

If you want, I'll stick up a page on WebPagesThatSuck.com and
FixingYourWebSite (or some combination) with a list of the failures you
send in. Then, maybe we'll have a public or list-members vote on the top 10.

Vincent Flanders

Visit "America's Web Site" http://www.webpagesthatsuck.com/

Check out http://www.fixingyourwebsite.com/speeches.html
for a speaker who won't bore you.