RE: Mark Kline's little tantrum WAS [RE: Accessiblity Mailing List]

From: Jon Hanna <jon@spin.ie>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 16:14:21 -0000
To: "W3c-Wai-Ig" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

> Does anyone have idea what those attachments he sent were - I deleted
> straight away and then got curious. Just wondered afterwards if he'd tried
> to send anything malicious.

Doesn't look like it. When I first saw the mail I hadn't seen the previous
one, so I thought that there'd been something about accessibility issues in
a hacker's journal, which I was pleased about as I am continually distressed
by the lack of regard for these issues amongst many within the hacking
community.

Alas it appears to have been just junk :(