Accessiblity Mailing List

From: John Foliot - bytown internet <foliot@bytowninternet.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 10:03:35 -0500
To: "Mark Kline" <mkline@markklineskarate.com>
Cc: "W3c-Wai-Ig" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>, <jbrewer@w3.org>

Mark,

Stuff happens, and on behalf of this list (and I am but a subscribor), sorry
for the inconvenience.  You will need to unsubscribe yourself directly (for
mailing list security reasons - standard operating procedure) by doing the
following:

as subject. This is not the same address as the mailing list.

More information may also be found at: http://www.w3.org/WAI/IG/.  Please
the list owner.

Again, apologies on behalf of our group.

John Foliot