RE: User agent support of SUMMARY attribute in tables

From: John Foliot - bytown internet <foliot@bytowninternet.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 07:11:30 -0500
To: "Jon Hanna" <jon@spin.ie>
Cc: "W3c-Wai-Ig" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Well, if you need to shut up "Bobby", (and strangely, this seems to be a
requirement in many places even though it is not a true "validator") then
summary="" will do it (at least it used to - I have not tried on the new
Watchfire Bobby).  I wonder out loud if this really adds anything to the
accessibility of a site though...

JF