RE: separating adjacent links

From: Tim <tim@wiseguysonly.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 10:07:42 +0100
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Lists are the natural format for navigation, as it is in effect .... a

Of course you can add style to your list which means you can bypass the
standard block display style and have linear, non-bulleted lists.  In
fact the possibilities are only as limited as your imaginativeness with

The following article, Taming lists with CSS is a great resource for
using lists in navigation: