Re: Frames and Accessibility

On Mon, 20 Jan 2003 03:11:40 +0000 (GMT), Nick Kew wrote:
> But if your page described how to do that, your users experience would
> be enhanced throughout the web, not just on your own site.

In addition to providing facilities so that they can change the settings
for our site we will be providing instructions on how they can change
the settings in the main browsers to suite their own needs and we will
also be providing link so that they can download a style sheet that will
contain the settings they have chosen.

I think that covers all bases.

Cheers,

Julian Voelcker