Re: Highlighting some text on a web page using the keyboard - How to do it?

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@sidar.org>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 19:39:48 +1100
Cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
To: Nick Kew <nick@webthing.com>

Amaya (which is also an editor - this is a common function in editors)
does it. There are probably others, but it really depends on a lot of
things like how the system. If it is possible with the mouse you can
use mouse keys on most systems - not too much fun but it works...

cheers

chaals

--
Charles McCathieNevile           charles@sidar.org