Re: PDFs and accessibility

From: The Snider's Web <lsnider@thesnidersweb.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 12:52:44 -0400
To: "Larry G. Hull" <Larry.G.Hull@nasa.gov>
Cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

Hi Larry,

That is interesting...because I tagged this document and it still looked
like a dog's breakfast :( Tagging has some problems, I have found it can be
unpredictable-it really depends on the document. Personally I hate Acrobat
5 with a passion-why is it so hard to do things? Just my Sun rant ;)

I think a plain HTML doc would be the easiest right now.

Cheers and thanks for the feedback