Re: Frames and Accessibility

From: Matthew Smith <matt@kbc.net.au>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 22:59:54 +1030
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

Hi David/All

> I think that there is a lot of weasel wording associated with frames
Is this the 'Dilbert' definition of weasel?

Can you tell me if there are any current STRICT DTD's that don't
actually handle frames at all?  It doesn't worry me unduly; I used to
use them a lot but then I got my own server - creating content
on-the-fly has pretty well made them obsolete from my point of view.

Cheers

Matthew Smith
IT Consultant - KBC, South Australia