From: "Julian Voelcker" <asp@tvw.net>
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Sent: Friday, January 17, 2003 12:28 PM
Subject: Re: Frames and Accessibility

Hi Jim,

Thanks for the response.

I do realise that frames are 'problematic' when it comes to screen
readers which is why I am considering providing an alternative view.

I think that I will stick to having an accessible framed version and then
a non framed/text only version of the pages for people using screen
readers.

All the content is managed via a CMS so it's only a case of providing the
initial template pages.

Thanks again for the input.