Re: Javascript Image Roll-over

Nice.  Thanks for the link.  Ideally all browsers will support CSS well
enough to do more things like this, but until then it is worth knowing that
if you "need" rollover effects in other browsers to be triggered from the
keyboard that onfocus and onblur can be used in addition to onmouseover and
onmouseout.

AWK

--
Andrew Kirkpatrick
CPB/WGBH National Center for Accessible Media

617-300-4420 (direct voice/FAX)
617-300-3400 (main NCAM)
617-300-2489 (TTY)

WGBH enriches people's lives through programs and services that educate,
inspire, and entertain, fostering citizenship and culture, the joy of
learning, and the power of diverse perspectives.