Great Adaptive Technology Videos

From: philip steven lanier <planier@u.washington.edu>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 01:01:41 -0800 (PST)
cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

For those of you who aren't following the discussion about switches, I
thought you might be interested to know of a great resource for learning
about adaptive technologies and how people with many different kinds of
disabilities use computers and the Web.  The University of Washington's
DO-IT program (Stands for 'Disabilities, Opportunities, Internetworking,
and Technology') has a series of high quality online streaming videos on
the that are exceptionally well done.  You can access them at:

http://www.washington.edu/doit/Video/

The message I just posted under 'Switches and Universal Access' has a
little more info on the videos, so I won't repeat it here.

Hope this is helpful!

Philip Lanier,
University of Washington
Senior, Informatics