Re: Automated Accessibility Options

From: Nick Kew <nick@webthing.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 18:54:05 +0000 (GMT)
To: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@sidar.org>
cc: Jim Ley <jim@jibbering.com>, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

On Wed, 15 Jan 2003, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:

> Ah. I am perfectly willing to believe that is the current state of
> affairs. Which is why I was suggesting it would be valuable for Nick to
> show how it should and can be done...

Nick is hacking at this, and will reply in more detail when he has
something to show.  I can hack this using QUERY_STRING, with the proviso
that that then treads on CGI's namespace.  With a bit of luck I'll
twist Jim's arm into hacking up a clean clientside demonstrator.

Then you can explain how to apply cc/pp without a major increase in
complexity and more difficulty with the Web architecture - including
cacheability.

--
Nick Kew