Re: Automated Accessibility Options

On Wed, 15 Jan 2003, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:

> Ah. I am perfectly willing to believe that is the current state of
> affairs. Which is why I was suggesting it would be valuable for Nick to
> show how it should and can be done...

Nick is hacking at this, and will reply in more detail when he has
something to show.  I can hack this using QUERY_STRING, with the proviso
that that then treads on CGI's namespace.  With a bit of luck I'll
twist Jim's arm into hacking up a clean clientside demonstrator.

Then you can explain how to apply cc/pp without a major increase in
complexity and more difficulty with the Web architecture - including
cacheability.

--
Nick Kew