Re: Automated Accessibility Options

Hi Nick,

you should probably look at CC/PP [1] as similar work (it is about
providing profiles of user agents to make sure they get sent
appropriate content, which I think is pretty much what you are talking
about). As far as I know there are no existing vocabularies which deal
with user requirements other than basic hardware profiles, but the
framework for them should work, and it would be, in my opinion, an
important implementation demonstration.

[1] http://www.w3.org/Mobile/CCPP/

cheers

chaals