Re: Bullfighter: plain English tool to seek and destroy jargon

From: Matthew Smith <matt@kbc.net.au>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 21:10:51 +0930
To: WAI Interest Group <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Jonathan Chetwynd wrote:

> http://www.dc.com/bullfighter

I'd be interested to hear of people's experiences with this as an
accessibility tool; being primarily Linux based and with the one Windows
machine (my wife's) running OpenOffice, I'm not in a position to test it
myself.

Maybe Nick Kew could would like to add this functionality to his Apache
accessibility module (just joking).  Seriously though, I like the idea,
when used in conjunction with an authoring tool, so that we can see if
we are going to fall foul of WAI Checkpoint 14.1...  (As someone, in a
recent post, asked for links to all Checkpoints mentioned on this list:
http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG10-TECHS/#tech-simple-and-straightforward )

Cheers

Matthew Smith
Kadina Business Consultancy