Re: Judging Web Site Accessibility

There are tools & techniques from Macromedia for making Flash content
accessible:

http://www.macromedia.com/macromedia/accessibility/

It appears they have used some of these tools: in one section the buttons
have very nice labels that my setup with Jaws 4.5 & IE 6 can read just fine
(the latest WindowEyes also supports this, but it's still only reaching a
portion of the screen reader audience.)

But then there's a section of unlabeled buttons (only California is
labeled, so maybe they're detecting my location? Weird.)

I don't pick up any rollover or fly-out menu effects if they are there.

& I don't find a link to an html equivalent, which as far as I know remains
the only way to guarantee accessibility across platforms, browsers &
adaptive software.

But the site carries the Bobby AAA logo.

Patrick