XHTML2.0 (was RE: More references on XML/XHTML and accessibility)

From: Jon Hanna <jon@spin.ie>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 12:14:44 +0100
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

On a related topic. I haven't had much time to thoroughly examine the
XHTML2.0 draft. Could someone summarise what it attempts to do for
accessibility, and I suppose what you think it might actually do for
accessibility, good or bad? It seems that in light of the recent debate it
might be fruitful to do so here.

BTW. I use XHTML1.0 because it's more amenable to tools I use for
development. That does make it match one definition of "accessible" I
suppose.